28th June 2021
Investing has been around for centuries and the basics haven’t changed as much as you might think. Technology has changed how we invest, but some of the investment lessons from the past are just as relevant today as they were in the 1600s.
Our latest guide looks at the foundations of modern investing, and what you can learn from the past, including:
- How the first stock markets came to be
- Why you should focus on the long term
- Why it’s important to diversify
- Why it’s impossible to consistently predict market movements
- How following the crowd can mean you don’t choose investments that are right for you.
Download “The history of investing and what you can learn from the past” to learn more about how investing began and why some of the lessons still apply today.