We are driven at Depledge to serve our clients to the highest standards. We want Depledge Strategic Wealth Management to be synonymous with trust, integrity and sound judgement.
Both advisers at Depledge Strategic Wealth Management Ltd have earned the title ‘Fellow of the Personal Finance Society’ and the designation FPFS. When you come across this designation you can be sure that you are speaking to a true financial planning professional as this is the highest qualification awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
To achieve this status a total of 350 credits is required that is 60 credits more than the increasingly well recognised ‘Chartered Financial Planner’ title. Both Andrew and Michael have spent a combined approximate 70 hours sitting examinations and countless days studying to ensure that we have great knowledge in our field of expertise. The details of the qualifications achieved can be found on Andrew and Michael’s pages.
We currently act for over 300 clients with over 60 being business owners, managing or finance directors. The vast majority of these relationships stretch back over a decade. Many clients are part of large family groups where we advise different generations allowing a holistic perspective on family wealth.
Many of our clients have taken advice on accumulating pension and ISA funds in addition to other tax efficient structures to utilise over a long retirement period. These strategies have taken advantage of the progressively more flexible rules under drawdown pension and the most recent 2014 Budget looks to further extend the possibilities in this area.
We believe that our services are a perfect fit for people looking to build and manage assets within tax efficient structures prior to and into retirement with a view to securing their families long term futures.
Depledge Core Values
We believe that Treating Customers Fairly is about delivering a fair outcome to our customers whilst offering a first class business service. It is embedded in our culture, and our clients can be assured of this as:
- We are open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated
- We welcome client feedback on a regular basis
- We encourage all our staff to continue with their professional development
- Our business is about our clients, and we are always conscious of this.
We look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
- Clients can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our firm’s culture.
- We consider our clients when promoting new services and products and ensure that they are relevant to them.
- Our clients are provided with clear information and we keep them informed before, during, and after the point of purchase.
- Where advice is provided, we take time to understand our clients’ situation and ensure that our advice is suitable and appropriate.
- We meet our clients’ expectations, providing them with a level of service and products that are of an acceptable standard.
- We will ensure that our clients can switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make any complaints without any undue barriers.